One of our popular summer programs renews this month. Beginning May 6, Hopelands Garden will be alive with music every Monday through August 26, on the Roland H. Windham Performing Arts Stage. There are performances to suit almost every musical taste, including instrumental, dance, and vocal concerts. Please bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on. Food is welcome, but alcohol is prohibited.
In case of inclement weather, please call our Rained Out Hotline at (803) 643-4661; tune in to our Channel 4; or go to http://www.facebook.com/ExperienceAiken.
Our concerts are all-age events and the cost is free. Performances begin at 7 pm and usually last approximately one hour.
If accommodations for those with disabilities are needed, please notify the City of Aiken PRT Department at 803-642-7631 no less than 72 hours in advance.
Rain Out Line 803-643-4661
- May 6: Aiken Concert Band
- May 13: South Boundary
- May 20: Savannah River Winds
- May 27: Aiken Civic Ballet
- June 3: Suzuki Strings
- June 10: Maureen Simpson – Aiken Choral Society
- June 17: Mike Frost Jazz (Shuttle Available)
- June 24: Glorna Daire Academy of Irish Dance
- July 1: Aiken Singers
- July 8: Southern Meltdown Band
- July 15: Karen Gordon & Garden City Jazz
- July 22: 4 Cats in the Dog House
- July 29: Ken Gabriel Band
- August 5: Aiken Big Band (Shuttle Available)
- August 12: Aiken Brass
- August 19: Ft. Gordon Band
- August 26: Aiken Concert Band (This concert begins at 6:30 p.m.)