City of Aiken Summer Day Camp
July 27, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Odell Weeks Activity Center
1700 Whiskey Rd
The City of Aiken will host Summer Day Camps for children ages 5 – 12 (children must be within this age range at the start of the session). Registration begins Thursday, April 1, 2021. Registration is open until sessions are full. Space is limited.
Camps will be offered in WEEKLY sessions June 14 – August 13 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with drop-off beginning at 7:30 AM and pickup ending at 5:30 PM. No camp will be held Monday, July 5, 2021. Dates are subject to change based on local school calendars or other circumstances.
Each week we will encourage children to let their imaginations run wild! Each session will incorporate arts and crafts, exercise, sports, games, and water activities. To keep campers and staff safe during COVID-19, we have implemented plans that follow the CDC’s guidance, as well as SCDHEC and SCDSS recommendations at this time:
• Facility space designated for campers and staff only
• Health screenings of staff and campers prior to entering the building
• Additional training for staff on PPE, healthy habits, and sanitation along with increased signage and educational materials on COVID-19 symptoms
• Smaller group sizes
• Lunch and snacks served classroom style
• No field trips
• Social distancing strategies to include but not limited to curbside pickup and drop-off and isolation area for campers who become ill
Camp is held at Odell Weeks Activities Center, 1700 Whiskey Road, Aiken. Registration is $75* per child, per session. There will be no camp Monday, July 5, 2021 so rates for that week will be prorated to $55* per child.
*Out-of-City residents without an annual membership must pay an additional $20 per child, per session.
You can call 803-642-7631 for more information.