- If you are not a resident of the City of Aiken, you will not be able to serve.
- If you have been convicted of a crime punishable by more than one year imprisonment and your civil rights have not been restored, you will not be eligible to serve.
- If you are over the age of 65 and do not wish to serve, you will be excused.
- If you are handicapped and/or need special assistance, the Judge will consider a request to be excused or see that accommodations are arranged for you.
- If you have any legitimate reason why you cannot serve, the Judge will consider your request to be excused. Any medical conditions need a doctor’s statement for consideration.
If you should have any questions, please call us at 803-642-7676 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.