The City of Aiken now offers telephone payments for water bills. This option is available through our payment processing partner, Paymentus™.
- Benefits for our customers are:
- NO lines / NO waiting!!
- The convenience of making your payment 24/7.
- Cost of postage and eliminating the uncertainty of postal mail.
Payments not submitted to the Finance Office before 5 PM on the 20th of the month now have an option of paying only a convenience fee if the phone payment is submitted before 11:30 PM on the 20th of the month the payment will not be considered late.
The process is simple:
- Have your account number ready, found on your monthly bill.
- Call our office at 803-642-7603 and press option 1.
- Follow the phone prompts to complete your payment.
- Write down your confirmation number for your records.
Other ways to make monthly payments are in person at 214 Park Avenue SW during normal business hours; or
- US POSTAL: PO Box 1608, Aiken, SC, 29802
- AUTO PAYMENTS: Bank Draft
- DROP BOXES: located at 214 Park Avenue SW and
at Odell Weeks Center, 1700 Whiskey Road
- ONLINE: www.cityofaikensc.gov (Top Menu Tab “Services”)
If you have any other questions, call at 803-642-7603 option 2.