City of Aiken Department of Public Safety
Aiken Department of Public Safety Citizens Survey
The City of Aiken Department of Public Safety is nationally accredited through the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (CALEA). The CALEA Accreditation programs provide public safety agencies with an opportunity to voluntarily meet an established set of professional standards, which require:
- Comprehensive and uniform written directives that clearly define authority, performance, and responsibilities
- Reports and analyses to make fact-based and informed management decisions.
- Preparedness to address natural or man-made critical incidents
- Community relationship-building and maintenance
- Independent review by subject matter experts
- Continuous pursuit of excellence through annual reviews and other assessment measures
As part of the Aiken Department of Public Safety Accreditation process, we invite City of Aiken residents and citizens to take a short survey about your recent experience with our department and your level of satisfaction with our services. Your responses will be reviewed and used to improve our department’s interaction with the community.
To being the survey, please visit https://edoc.cityofaikensc.gov/Forms/adps-citizens-survey
To see the latest survey results, visit https://edoc.cityofaikensc.gov/WebLink/ElectronicFile.aspx?docid=2773836&dbid=0&repo=City-of-Aiken-LF