City of Aiken Department of Public Safety
City of Aiken Crime Tip Submission
In case of an emergency, call 911. The online tip line is for non-emergency situations.
One of the most effective resources in deterring or solving a crime is information from the community. Please contact the Aiken Department of Public Safety if you have ANY information on a crime that has been committed, is in commission or is being planned.
There are several ways you can contact us:
Aiken Department of Public Safety
834 Beaufort St NE
NOTE: This email address has been designated solely to receive information from the community about criminal activity.
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, why crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description.